Monday, May 29, 2006
New Books!
I'm in the library at the moment, having just purchased a good few books that were being sold off on the cheap. First of all we have "Ceremonial of the English Church" (mine having a nicer cover, being the 1911 Edition) a bargain at only £1, and the plates at the back being more than enough reason to purchase it. Next up is "The Man of God" by Peter Green from 1935, followed swiftly by "The Christian Sacraments" by Oliver Chase Quick from 1929. As well as two little paperbacks, I picked up the fine copy of "English Church Teaching" by a couple of Bishops from 1908. All the books came to six fine British pounds in total, a real bargain. I'll post about my weekend in a bit dear readers, with wild tales of a house built in 1500, and a grandfather clock eaten away by mice.
Technorati Tags:Books, Anglican, Bargin
Technorati Tags:Books, Anglican, Bargin